UMBRIA: CASOLARE STORICO DEL XIV SECOLO, ACQUASPARTA

Acquasparta - Acquasparta

Send to a friend | Print

  • 2.jpg 1.650.000,00 € Vendita
  • LC13
  • Type: Ville
  • Vendita
  • 477 sq m
  • Rooms
  • Bathrooms

The farmhouse (476 sqm – 5,122 sqft) is laid onto three floors and made up as follows: - Basement: Turkish bathroom, gym and cellar. - Ground floor: living room, dining room, kitchen with wood-burning oven, pantry, bathroom, studio and bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Almost all the rooms have a direct access to the garden. - First floor: master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and sitting area plus 4 more bedrooms with en-suite bathroom. On the outside, ample terrace with panoramic view over the surrounding countryside. The farmhouse was built in the 14th century in a place which was at that time known as Terra Arnolforum (or less simply terras specialis commissionis Arnolforum, which means land which are ruled by the Arnolfi). The name recalls the Arnolfi, a family of German ascendant which responded to the Duchy of Spoleto. When in 1014 AD Henry II (Emperor of the Sacred Roman Empire) descended towards Italy for its crowning in St. Peter’s cathedral, he gifted the pope Benedict VIII the Terre Arnolfe (completing the process started by Otto I). In 1278 AD the Papal State gained the ultimate control of the lands which were shortly after “gifted” in turn to the city of Spoleto as a reward for its fidelity. The history of the Terre Arnolfe was then a sequence of fights and disagreement between Spoleto and Terni, and the pope was forced to intervene multiple times to avoid a war. Final act for the Terre Arnolfiane was the decision taken by Pious V in 1568 to take direct control of the land, posing an end to the authonomy of the feudal entity. The farmhouse, thanks to the careful restoration carried out in 2005, is in excellent structural and aesthetic conditions. On the outside we can see stone walls, while on the inside there are ancient terracotta floors on the ground floor and parquet floors on the first floor. Ceilings are supported by oak wooden beams and terracotta tiles. Some of the internal walls are left in visible stone, while the majority of them is plastered and painted. As far as services are concerned, the house is fitted with an alarm and CCTV system, satellite TV, ADSL connection and Imhoff sewage system with phytopurification. The farmhouse is surrounded by an 11.5 ha plot of land. Of these, 1 hectare is covered by the garden of the building, while the remaining surface is reserved for arable land(3.5ha), olive grove(1ha) and mixed woodland(6ha). There are two verandas on the garden, particularly suited for al fresco dining during summer. One of the verandas is covered and hosts a corner with fireplace, oven and barbecue. A short distance from the farmhouse, in a reserved position, there is the beautiful Infinity 12 x 5 m swimming pool surrounded by a wooden solarium. Right next to the pool there is a small dressing room with shower and a wooden shelter for the hottest days of summer. The property has all the credentials to be used in the field of hosting business, thanks to the presence of several bedrooms, a nice garden and a pool

  • Type: Ville
  • Surface: 477 m2
  • Rooms:
  • On level: terra
  • Levels of the building:
  • Bathrooms:
  • Kitchen:
  • Garden/Land:
  • Condition:
  • Energy Class: G
  • EPgl - kwh/sq m: 205.43

No plan available at the moment

Send an e-mail to La Commerciale. All the fields marked with * are required.